From: Kleiner Eike (klie) [mailto:k...@zhaw.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:32 AM
To: Graham Faulkner
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: AW: [Dspace-tech] two form fields with same schema element and
qualifier

Hi Graham,

We ran into the same problem with JSPUI on DSpace 5.1. We tried to fill dc.type
from two different value-pair-lists and ended up with the duplicate entries you
described. We came to two possible solutions:

1)      Merge the lists into one and make the field repeatable / multi
selection.

2)      Distribute the fields over multiple pages of the ingest form. At least
with JSPUI this avoids the duplicates.

Both approaches are not fully satisfactory but I wasn't able to find a better
solution on the fly.

Hope this helps

Eike
--
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
Information & Communication Technology

Eike Kleiner
Gertrudstrasse 15
Postfach