Hi Alan,

Discovery filters use ||| as a separator between lowercase value and a
display/stored value, eg. something|||SomeThing
I'm sort of surprised it displays in the sidebar, because acting as the
separator, it should be pulled out, but I think the first thing I'd look
for is empty or null metadata values in your database (probably easier than
CSV because of how metadata export works), for the field in question.

What version is this happening in?

M: k...@shepherd.nz
T: @kimshepherd
P: +6421883635

0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC
https://keybase.io/kshepherd