Hi Alan, that's close, but not quite what I was suggesting: the ||| will
not be stored in the database, that's added in when indexing the values to
Solr, so I think a SQL query like:

select item_id from metadatavalue where metadata_field_id=86 and
(text_value='' OR text_value IS NULL);

Will be closer to what you're after.

If you want to try and find items that might match in solr, you could try
something like

curl http://localhost:8080/solr/search/select?query=*:*&fq=FIELDNAME_filter
:"|||"

Where FIELDNAME is the name of the field as configured in the discovery
spring configuration (eg. 'subject', 'type', 'author', and so on)

Cheers!

Kim

M: k...@shepherd.nz
T: @kimshepherd
P: +6421883635

0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC
https://keybase.io/kshepherd