From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andreas Schneider
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:59 PM
To: dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
Subject: [dspam-dev] Development

Hi,

has the dspam development stopped? Is there a maintainer for dspam?

The CVS looks quite dead and a lot of patches are floating around.

Best regards,

        -- andreas

--
Paul Cockings
Cytringan Ltd

RESEARCH – CONSULTANCY – DESIGN – SUPPLY - SUPPORT

Unit 11 Enterprise Road
Raunds
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire