Hello Rajesh,
mydomain1:shared:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mydomain2:shared:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mydomain3:shared:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

this creates three seperate users
mydomain1 mydomain2 and mydomain3
When a email id [EMAIL PROTECTED] trains dspam then only the statistics of
mydomain1 is updated. There no statistics for individual users.

So i guess dspam is doing well in spam protection every domain individually.

Now we wish to test the inoculation theory

For this we have a honeypot email id [EMAIL PROTECTED] to collect spam emails
there can we inoculate each of the shared groups

Please read the README over and over again. Then you'll see that there is a difference between shared groups and inoculation groups. If you are using shared groups, then the users [EMAIL PROTECTED] are building their own dictonaries and are not helping to build the master dictionary mydomain1. This applies to dspam 3.6.8 and I did not check if things changed with the current dspam release.

claas