Several of my users have domains registered and have a default address
setup to catch all mail sent to the domain. This isn't ideal, but it's
what they want to do. The problem is that because DSPAM treats every
address separately they tend to get a lot more mail and their results
aren't as positive as everyone else. Some of them now want me to revert
back to the previous non-DSPAM solution.

So, any suggestions how I configure DSPAM to handle these domains?
Ideally I'd like all training for the domain to be done as if it were a
single email address.

Thanks,

david