-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:24:25 -0500
> Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> An: dspam-users@lists.nuclearelephant.com
> Betreff: Re: [dspam-users] MySQLUIDInSignature

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 12/11/2007 01:06:27
> PM:
>

> > dspam-train     unix      -       n       n       -       10      pipe
> >    flags=Rhq user=dspam:mail argv=/usr/bin/dspam
> >    --user ${sender}
> >    --class=${nexthop}
> >    --source=error
> >    --deliver=spam,innocent,summary
> >    --stdout
> >
> > /^train\-(spam|innocent)[EMAIL PROTECTED]/   dspam-train:${1}
> >
> > If you need to have [EMAIL PROTECTED] then adding another
> > transport will solve the issue:
> > /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/      dspam-train:innocent
> >
> > Or if you want to be fancy then and have more then one alias for a
> > class do this:
> > /^train\-(ham|nonspam|innocent|good)[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> > dspam-train:innocent
> > /^train\-(spam|nonham|junk|uce|bad)[EMAIL PROTECTED]/   dspam-train:spam
> >

> Ahhh....I like this better. Didn't realize that you could put anything
> you wanted in the nexthop field. The man page is not very clear about
> that.
>

> The --deliver=....,summary option isn't in the man page. Is that a
> feature from a later version?

Probably not. It is a switch used mostly while training and it just prints one
line with the status of the message. Since you anyway don't want DSPAM to
deliver that message you are better off to get DSPAM to output as less as
possible. Therefore --deliver=...,sumary looks to be the right switch for you.

btw: Didn't you contacted me some time ago because of the spam/ham alias in
DSPAM and a way to report from within the Lotus Notes client?

// Steve