ציטוט Mark Rogers:
Dov Zamir wrote:
I don't believe that the dev list is broken. I had an interaction with someone on that list earlier this week.

Well I saw an email from Andreas Schneider on 24th Oct, and no replies, and nothing since. I have posted several messages to the list, most have not arrived.

I see no email from you (Dom) at all on there.

Well then, maybe it is really broken, see below:

On Friday 24 October 2008 12:34:12 Dov Zamir wrote:

> Why don't you join the enlightening discussions going on on this subject
> in the users' list?

Cause I only read the devel mailing list :)

        -- andreas

-- http://www.cynapses.org/ - cybernetic synapses

!DSPAM:1011,490873a3150921565914831!