Le 29 oct. 08 à 14:08, Mark Rogers a écrit :

Imposit.com - Webmaster wrote:

Ill take a look which forum we should use (maybe the typo3 forum or something like phpbb or so)
But if I see interest ill do both (maillinglist and forum) this week

Well if you can find a forum with a mailing list link that would suit everybody. I think forums are great for archiving but I'll read pretty much everything dspam related that comes through my inbox, whilst I only go to forums when I am looking for something (I don't hang around in them "just in case"). In my experience that's quite common, particularly amongst devs.

+1

if something point out regarding a new php-based interface I could give some time to help (dev part only, not design)

!DSPAM:1011,49086728150921337754891!