I agree....

--
Thanks in Advance

Bob Brown
In-Building RF Design, Sprint-Nextel
Custom Radio Communications Ltd.
816-561-4100
816-561-4148 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This material is intended for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination,
distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately via e-mail and destroy this message accordingly.
--
The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary
telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it

Albert Einstein