Having trouble finding anyone with experience using rps  DD mode with
the ID-1.

 Could a USA op please contact me re my qrz.com email? (good)

Would like to check the following;

10.0.0.1 Internet access. I'm not getting it?

Urcall can route to only local repeater DD users or other gateway DD
users too, by using a destination gateway urcall here eg K5CTX etc,
Such that a international DD workgroup/network can be established?

The simplex side of things are fine, only having trouble with local
VK4RGC A internet access.
 This may be disabled in the DD setup perhaps, Is that a sysop option?

Thanks to those that have some time/info to share.

regards

Adrian

VK4TUX