From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
vk4tux
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 4:18 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dstar_digital] Re: ID-1 DD Mode

Further on this subject;

¨Local with Internet:

The setup of the ID-RP2D and a simple DSL connection through a router;
While this allows internet connectivity with an ID-1, there is no
control over who is able to use the internet connection.
(Interconnection with other remote users is not possible.)¨

>From http://www.n6rde.com/

If this information is correct and obviously the DSL is not connected
on WIA D-Star repeater ID-RP2D´s and if ¨(Interconnection with other
remote users is not possible.)¨ Such that a intranet is not possible
either;

Then I wonder why we have have DD modules setup here in VK at all?

The ACMA have indicated to me that the internet connection is not
necessarily prohibited and are working on a clarification regarding
this now, and shall report back.

vk4tux

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com<mailto:dstar_digital%40yahoogroups.com>,