From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron
Wright
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:58 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [dstar_digital] Re: Inside Chassis coax - lossy

Nate, and all,

Nate we knew you were coming from a hecked day. You usually don't go this way
and know you've used mobile duplexers. The cabling is, as you said, the problem.

Do you or anyone know what rigs ICOM uses in the repeater. Looks like a pair of
mobiles put in a box, big box. Wonder what mobiles. Appears they have been
modified for rcv and xmt (fan removed on I think the receiver heat sink).

I understand there is a different controller/CPU that puts out data and rigs
are controlled with raw data with no rcvr DStar demod.

I wonder what are the specs of these rigs. I bet they are one of the mod'd ICOM
mobiles.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575