> Could somebody make similar measurements on a RP2000V?  I don't have
> one...

I made similar measurements on two RP4000V's here, and both had anywhere
from .6 to 1dB of desense depending on how close the two cables were.

Swapped inner cables with some made from RG142 and a pair of Delta
Male/Female connectors and the units have zero desense now "in the chassis".

My testing was done with a General Dynamics service monitor and a Anritsu
analyzer.

Bottom line - 60% shielding on a cable (specs from the model # of cable in
both of these RP4000's) when attached to a hi-q load is something you'd
never find in higher quality gear.

This is far from being a "purist" as someone else identified, this is simply
good engineering practices.

Regards,
Dave
KG4YZY