From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Steve Bosshard
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:26 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dstar_digital] Re: reflector guideline ??

Hey Fran,

I suppose folks could set RPT2=NOT USE and keep things local or if it
is a short chat and the reflector is not busy, make the short contact
as it is. Every user can link or un-link at will and it is good to
have some memories for link / unlink and status. Steve NU5D

PS - I may be wrong, but I believe anyone can unlink. sb

--- In dstar_digital@ <mailto:dstar_digital%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Fran Miele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was wondering what the general guidelines are for local
conversations when