This is NOT good!! If we can't reply and they forget to "FLUSH" as you call
it, we can't stop of their conversation on our system. Maybe the
communication between them and us should not be allowed until the issues are
resolved so we can get back to them easily. This was a big problem his
morning, as our commuters were trying to communicate and JA7NJN was holding
a conversation in Japanese. The locals couldn't use our system.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for international communication, and I
personally enjoy it, when it works. I really don't see too many users
quickly programming their radios to reply to a call from Japan. I for one
cannot program mine manually without the software and while driving or out
in the yard on a handheld I don't see it happening at all.

It wouldn't have been a problem if he had remembered to "flush" and
hopefully it doesn't keep occurring.

Fran

 <http://weather.miele-family.com/>

  _____