Check Radio Shack. What your looking for is a USB-A to USB-B cable.
USB-A is a mini usb connector
USB-B is the regular 5 pin flat connector.
What you are probably looking for is a Male USB- A to Female USB-B.

Now, your question is rather obscure in the sense that you want to
hook and ID800 to an ID-1.

First of all why?

Second, if your wanting to hook the GPS to the ID-800, your going
to need to get another GPS reciever that has a DB-9 connection.
With that, you then need to build a cable with a DB-9 and then
build a mini-DIN to interface to the ID-800.
(diagram I believe is in the files section of this yahoo group)

I can not speak for having GPS on the ID-1, but would imagine if
you have UI-View32 or something that will output the GPS data to
the USB port of your pc (desktop or laptop), then you should in
this case be able to transmit via low speed data on the ID-1, your
GPS information.

I have not tried that, nor can I at the moment, I use a 2820 for
my D-PRS positions only. The ID-1 I am using, I use for other stuff
plus high speed data to communicate with the gateway.

Wish I could give you some more light on this, but that is it.

Evans