Larry,

   It is 2m, 70cm, 1.2ghz

  A full D-STAR Stack will operate on the 144MHz, 440MHz, and 1.2GHz bands.
Note below that if you have 1.2 GHz you actually have a DV Repeater and a DD
Repeater in addition to the VHF and UHF repeater. Yeah 1.2GHZ is actually
UHF but we don't refer to it as such in Amateur Radio since UHF goes to
3GHz.  So if you own a D-STAR radio and have a repeater controller you
should be able to route to any module in the stack, thus go in on any
frequency and come out on any other frequency (e.g. access the VHF repeater
and come out on any one or all repeaters VHF>VHF, VHF>UHF, VHF>1.2 or
VHF>VHF,UHF, 1.2)

ID-RP2C Repeater Controller

ID-RP2D 1.2GHz DD Mode RF Module

ID-RP2V 1.2GHz DV Mode RF Module

ID-RP2000V 144MHz DV Mode RF Module

ID-RP4000V 430(440)MHz DV Mode RF Module

Barry

KA0BBQ