Hey Steve,
and good morning....

Take a look at these perl scripts I run here
http://dstargw.kd4efm.org/cgi-perl/gwinfo.pl

http://dstargw.kd4efm.org/cgi-perl/k4wak_gwinfo.pl

http://dstargw.kd4efm.org/cgi-perl/k1xc_gwinfo.pl

As you see I can, from my gateway database, I see various
activities from the remote gw's and their ports....
(if you look on down the list, you will see, I can also
see the activities on JP stations too!!!)

*I HOWEVER AM NOT SURE HOW ACURATE THIS IS DUE TO THE RECENT
DATA BASE SYNCING ISSUE WE ARE WATCHING*

I am looking for the goof script I had
somewhere that even when as far as tell me how many
user seen on a port on the gateway it's self....
(it showed only the gateway it's self and not all the others)
seems to be missing at the moment as I thought
it would have been senseless.... so much for that
thinking...

humm, guess I need to go build the text one again...

Oh contraire, this might be what we need, scroll down the sheet
and you will see TOTAL activity on all the gateways...
What I have not dabbed in is reading the file enough
to show the REFLECTORS much like Dplus Dashboard...

To lazy to go code hunting for that....

here's one that will surprise you:
http://dstargw.kd4efm.org/cgi-perl/dstarmon.pl
and
http://dstargw.kd4efm.org/cgi-perl/lastxmt.pl

Want to create it???
http://wiki.kj4byi.org/index.php/Gateway_Dstarmon

*NOTE I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE BILL (KI4SWY) who is
the creator of the original Perl script for which
I am referencing the information contained herein.
His script was modified to fit that of several
gateways that use it here in Florida,
http://dstargw.oarc.org/index.htm

http://dstargw.oarc.org/cgi-perl/k1xc_gwinfo.pl

http://www.florida-dstar.info/d_star/systems/kj4byi/kj4byi-port-richey-d