From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kipton Moravec
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:59 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Static v/s Dynamic Internet Line

We have some confusion about the Internet connection for the D-STAR
repeater.
We are putting in a UHF and 1.2 GHz Voice/Data and Data repeater.

Do we have to have a static IP line, or is a dynamic IP address with
dynamic DNS mapping?

Different people are telling me different things. I can not get a
consensus.

Kip
--

Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...