From: larry allen [mailto:la...@rogers.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:00 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] I am looking for....

Greetings...
I have the 91ad...
No complaints exept the power level is somewhat low to get into the closest
dstar repeater...
I have heard of dongle and maybe that is what I am looiking for...
But here is my question....
Is there a device which I can feed microphone audio into, program the
callsigns from the keyboard and get digital audio out from and feed it into
my basestation microphone...
I can then take the audio from my base station loudspeaker and feed it into
my computer.. It would display the callsigns and have an output to a
loudspeaker...
Does such a thing exist, yet?...
Larry ve3fxq