The gateway admin records it with a DVDongle and can make it audio or
not, and can also set a text message.  We don't have one here locally
because without a Dongle, I can't record one for W0CDS. I assume many
systems have a similar problem and the "I" command does nothing.

--
Nate Duehr
Sent from my iPhone