Looks correct. I link KE5RCS to K5TIT (and to PY2KCA), so K5TIT is working.
Try to link to KE5RCS C so I can see dplus log this end, please.

Tried. No luck.

> remote gw/ref K5TIT C link response timeout
> Looks like I don't get answer from the remote gateway.

Yes, but why? Either your packets don't get to K5TIT, or K5TIT packets don't
get back to you. Check ports 20001 through 20005 UDP open. Check you are not
blocking them in iptables. Then wait for Robin to help.

The ports looks ok. But remember, if someone outside connect to us, the link
is made and we both talk with other. This indicates we are not being blocked
by the FW or something.

Gee! What a problemÂ…\

73 -- John