Talk-in Frequencies...
For directions and assistance in the Dayton Area during your visit to
Hamvention®, contact "Talk-In" on the DARA Repeater 146.94 (-), alternate
146.64 (-). Dayton Hams also monitor 223.94 (-)and 442.1 (+). MIDCARS will
again monitor and provide travel assistance on 7.258 MHz. Talk-In will be in
operation starting on Wednesday at Noon and running through Sunday at 5:00 PM.
Talk-In will be off the air nightly between 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM.

GPS Information
For those of you wishing to use GPS to find your way to Hamvention, the
official address is: 1001 Shiloh Springs Rd. Dayton, Ohio 45415

Callsign:
W8BI

City:
Dayton