From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of kda9812
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:54 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Radio Control Software Recommendations Sought

All,

I am going to take the plunge into D-STAR and am in the process of
selecting my equipment. The most important consideration for me is
availability of quality Radio Control software. I would love to find
the Home Radio Deluxe equivalent that works with D-STAR equipment.

I have searched the internet without much success; learning only that
there is confusion regarding the differences between Memory Management
Software, Cloning Software, and Radio Control Software. My interest is
in Radio Control.

If any of you have any of you have experience and recommendations for a
particular Radio Control Software package used with D-STAR equipment, I
would love to hear about it.

Thanks,
K1KDA