Matt

While I don't think you will be able to reach the Orlando or Lakeland
D-Star repeaters.  In addition to the K1XC Orlando Repeater, the
Orlando Amateur Radio Club is in the process of building the W4PLB
D-Star repeaters on  145.150 -600 and 442.300 +5Mhz located in
Northern Seminole County.  It is located in Sanford, FL at I4 and
SR46.  At present it is on a Temporary frequency of 146.970 and not
connected to the Gateway.

For details see: http://www.oarc.org/Repeaters.html

We are hoping to get the 2M up and running on 145.150 (on the
Gateway) in the next few weeks.  For now try to see I you can access
it on 146.970.

VRY 73
Bob Cumming
W2BZY