I release a copy every two weeks or so, sometimes
twice during the same day.

All the OPEN SOURCE dstar project is at

http://dstardextra.sourceforge.net/

Where you will also find dextra_srv that links an ICOM gateway
to dstar reflectors and dextra_reflect that creates/runs
a Linux machine as a dstar reflector.

Others have built gateways I believe, but
nothing is OPEN SOURCE yet.

I made my dstar G2 gateway OPEN SOURCE from the
beginning at the above SourceForge page
with a GPL Licence, freely available for download.

Scott