I will be QRV tommorrow, 07/30 around 13:00 Zulu for WW DSTAR Contest
Contacts.

Rules:  http://www.icom.co.jp/world/d-contest/

No Reflectors.  No Hot Spots.  No DV Dongles.  No Dplus.

LOCAL CONTACTS DO COUNT.

Set UR=NU5D or Set UR=/K5CTX B or use "One Touch" Received Call Sign
Write to capture my call sign for reply.  K5CTX is NOT linked to any
reflector (Contest Rules) so if you don't have my call captured or
UR=NU5D or UR=/K5CTX B, I will NOT hear you.

If you get RPT? in reply, Try Again.  K5CTX was busy.  If you get UR* or
YOUR? I should have heard you.  If I don't reply, CALL AGAIN.  Sometimes
the call sign gets garbled in doesn't capture.  I will try and operate
for a couple of hours and then off and on till the contest ends
Saturday.  73 de nu5d

--
A Decibel saved is a Decibel Earned...