On Aug 9, 2009, at 8:36 PM, Fran wrote:

> Our repeater is always linked to a reflector and we want people to
> be able to call route to us, so it is NOT a good solution.
>

> Fran

Nothing about my solution would stop that.  It would simply stop your
Gateway from routing THEM to the Reflector.  You appear to not
understand what I'm saying.

They can call route to your Repeater/Gateway JUST FINE.  Your Gateway/
Repeater should NOT route them back into the Reflector.

Your local users can then callsign route back to them and NOT be heard
on the Reflector, too.  WITHOUT having to disconnect from the Reflector.

Re-read the solution again.

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
n...@natetech.com