Sounds like your antenna has been isolated from your receiver.  Check or
replace the cable between the receiver and the duplexer.  If that doesn't fix
the problem, you may have a mis-tuned duplexer or a blown pre-amp if you are
using one.  RF issues are the same in digital as they are in analog. An
experienced repeater owner in your area might spot the problem quickly.
Ernie
W6KAP