There are no "D-STAR Callsigns" -- just form a club (at least 4 people) have one be an officer and the other the trustee for the callsign. You can apply for a club callsign at the ARRL website (all online), the FCC has delegated club applications to groups like ARRL. Forming a club can be very simple and there are sample bylaws on the ARRL site. (You don't have to have dues, more than one meeting a year, etc.)