There is really a lot of good information in this thread.  It's going to help
me a lot.

I think I might be going the less-preferred route in setting one of these up.
Being not so patient :-), I'd like to get something up and running as soon as
possible and then tweak it to a better system.  Therefore, I will probably just
get these at first.

1) ID-PR2C - The controller
2) ID-RP4000V - Voice Module
3) A duplexer (yet to be decided; suggestions)
4) Gateway server (with software)

I will use my existing antenna, even though it might not be the best one for
this purpose.  But I have it already.  And if I'm going to buy a new antenna I
would probably have to have different mast structure and such and that's
something I can improve later.

That should give me the essential part of the system and allow me to check out
the interconnectivity, software and a gateway.  I'm a bit concerned about
setting up the gateway computer.  I'm thinking that might be my technically
most difficult task.

Mike