Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
dstar_digital group:

Would you visit the group archive here on the web as often without the pictures
in the group description?  The pictures reduce the number of message headers
that can be displaye on the first page and almost always require scrolling to
follow the first thread.  Thank you!

  o I would visit the archive just as much WITHOUT a picture.
  o I would visit the group archive less often if the picture were removed from
the group heading.