The subject for this week’s Technology Net is The Encyclopedia of Mobile
Amateur Radio, presented by Alan Applegate, KØBG. Alan is a real authority
on every aspect of mobile radio installations. He has contributed to the
2010 ARRL Handbook for Radio Amateurs and has a website with a wealth of
information concerning every aspect of mobile Amateur Radio. His
presentation will explain exactly what should be checked and verified during
a mobile installation to get maximum performance. From minimizing ground
losses, noise and RFI suppression, to choosing the proper antenna and
mounting it properly. Alan will also answer any questions during our
question and answer period.

You can see the detailed video presentation on our website now. And we’ll be
posting a recorded version of the audio presentation on our website, for
anyone that misses it.

http://k0gq.com/images/MobilePresentation.pdf

The Technology net is on the Raytown Amateur Radio Club repeater at 8:00 pm
Central time U.S. on Friday Oct 2nd, 2009 on 145.170(-) no PL tone. Or
listen from anywhere on the Internet at these location:

Echolink - K0GQ-R node 403841
Echolink - *MISSOURI* conference server node 452514
Echolink - *NV-GATE* conference server node 152566
IRPL – Western Reflector Ch 8 node 9258

Signature3
Jerry - NF9L

cid:image002.jpg@01CA3287.774F9B40