Latest TRUST updates from the US TRUST, we are getting
2.1 MB of data of US TRUST updates every 1 hour
and we are processing all of that with our
Open G2 Gateway in about 17 seconds.
That is a record so far.

With the European TRUST, we are getting 1.6 MB of data
of TRUST updates and we are processing all of that with our
Open G2 Gateway in about 14 seconds.

Our local DSTAR G2 dstar_global database
mirrors the dstar_global of the remote TRUST/dsipsvd server.
This is excellent.

Also the US TRUST/dsipsvd server reports back "good" responses
to our "LAST HEARD" SYNC updates with:

00 00 00 04
00 00 00 00

These are also excellent response codes from the US TRUST.

73,
The D_STAR_Open_Source
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/D_STAR_Open_Source/