well to start with the outside signal is garbled up until i switch to
low then the user clears up, when switching back to hi he gets garbled
up again and when the user unkeys i here 2 seconds of robotic noise, and
the robotic noise does not happen on low.

i think that clear enough desense, with the tracking gen i have 86db of
isolation in the 4 pack cans
not perfect, but really not bad i also use a 10'' 3foot high band pass
cavity set to 1 db of loss and it gives me aprox
20db at 500khz window on my rx freqency

honestly i don't think you could ask for any better then that, but the
desense sounds like i have no duplexer's
and I'm starting to point at the poor construction of this over sized
empty box and shielding mobile radios give you

Tony
NN1D