Gary,

I did think you were asking a simple question needing some help.  But this
group seems to have some who really think they are the tech guros, hi.  Seems a
rep of this group.  Know some good D-Star Hams who have left for they are
interested in the technology rather than a pillow fight, hi.

At least one good thing came out was some good history of Linux and other OSs.
Was very interesting.

The name calling really shows some are not very educated, but know some learn
how to turn on a computer and write a little code and then become experts
although there seems to be some very knowledgable people here.  Do wish we
could stick to helping as the main goal.

Good luck in your efforts.  There seems to be good info here inspite the
bickering.

73, ron, n9ee/r