I am also concerned about this. I just ordered the latest TravelPlus for Repeaters which hasn't been received yet and it sounds to me that it will not contain D-STAR repeater listings. That was the only reason I wanted it since I am now active on D-STAR. I know I can go to various websites and get the info which I have to manually enter the data rather than import it. I think the League missed here. In my opinion, they need to become more involved with D-STAR; not only listings but looking into new bandplans that will include them. D-STAR is here to stay. Embrace it.

This may be something everyone of us involved with DV communication needs to make known to them at Dayton. Stop by their booth and let make them aware of this. I will.

73,

Carl W8KRF

Francis Miele wrote:
according to dstarusers.org <http://dstarusers.org> http://www.dstarusers.org/repeaters.php?repeatersort=5 <http://www.dstarusers.org/repeaters.php?repeatersort=5> there a plenty