AMEN

Bill Jourdain wrote:
I am a member of a lot of lists and I have to say that this is the most unhelpful topic I have ever read (not to mention that personal attacks have no place here or on any other list). Isn't it time to end this and move on to more constructive issues that those of us who use and enjoy D-Star want to read? "Milkman" (no name or call provided or out of courtesy I would have addressed him that way) obviously is unhappy with D-Star and has made that point crystal clear. It is also very clear that many members of the list disagree with him. Let's now end this and move on to bigger and better things.

73,

Bill

AB4BJ