________________________________

        From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Barry
        Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 4:33 AM

         All I sometimes get when I do talks about it, is "What's the
point?!  Why bother?"
        After a few extra questions and further exploration into their
supposed disbelief, it usually comes out at the end; "after all, its too
expensive..."

        I think jealousy is a prevailing trait with many, that is, until
one day they pop up on the mode...

        Neil G7EBY.