> Forget reflectors and repeaters, Watch last heard and place a target
> callsign in your urcall to callsign route, with a 20 character message
> like "Contest pls 1 touch¨

This is how NU5D won the non-JA category last year, well, that and making
thousands of calls.  He's not competing this year, at least not vigorously.

> Probably 1 out of 20 receiving your call will know how to callsign route
> back to you (one touch your call).

Sad, but seemingly true.

> In my opinion those using dplus links to contact a station, then give
> them a lesson on callsign routing to log a contact are cheating, and are
> putting the *Japanese contestants at a disadvantage.
>
> They * will be following the rules.

He-he!  I'm sure the JA's last year were the only ones I heard doing this.  If
they have a registered call, they can use a dongle to connect to G2 gateways.

73--John