> Also, as I said in another message, one touch
> reply seemed to be broken to Japan on VK3RMM the
> other day when I tried to respond to a Japanese
> CQ.  I couldn't get the routing information when I used the call button.
>
> 73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
> http://vkradio.com

Using a 92AD setup as base with the RS-92 software is the deadliest winning
metod here.
Using a type in ur in the CS window on the software GUI, enabling individual
callsign and/or(if individual op callsign wont work) repeater routed calls
/JA3XXXC etc (the original way we contacted Japan), in quick time (type in and
TX) is the way to go to win this contest.

vk4tux