Will this apply to my hotspot? I have several calls registered. My 92AD is W8KRF A, my car is W8KRF M, my hotspot is W8KRF B, and my DVAP is W8KRF C. 90% of the time I am on the hotspot which is linked to WB8THD C. WB8THD C is usually linked to REF001C. The only time I am on RF is when I am in the car and out of range of my hotspot. It gets very confusing when Dongels, DVAPS and Hotspots are involved. AND...is it G2 or DPlus...or whatever else the gurus are coming up with.

What is "traditional" for those of us who are coming into this in the middle of all this change.

73,

Carl