From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:56 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] REF001C weird linking issue

I would suggest that since REF001 is having some issues, it might be time to

look at using OTHER reflectors that are out there...

Day In and Day Out, I see at least 10 emails about not being able to make it
into

REF001.

Yes, 1C is the international CALLING Channel, but there are some 25+
reflectors out there

with 3 channels each that are barely being used...

I think we are getting thinned out a bit much with the RPTR / REFLECTOR in
each

hams backyard syndrome here... NOT that its a bad thing, but there are other

reflectors out there, while Robin and his testers go to work on figuring out

what ales REF001.... use another, see if this issue is cropping up on
another

box.... don't bash it, test it out.... if more then one system shows the
same

issue, then we know there's a limit of operational means to the d-reflector
program

and Robin will get it fixed.

just saying....

Evans F. Mitchell