  From: J. Moen
  To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] REF001C weird linking issue

  I wonder what percentage of USTrust repeaters allow anyone to issue DPlus
unlink and link commands.  All the repeaters I have access to in the San
Francisco Bay Area allow that.

  I typically do linking from a module that normally is not linked, and I
unlink afterwards.  We all try to leave it in the state we found it.  Works for
our community out here, anyway.

     Jim - K6JM