Anne Adema wrote:
>   Hi
>
> Does anyone has a dtrace script which determine in a life system the
> amount of open files per process id in a Non Global Zone.

In general, dtrace allows you to look at *events* as they occur.  It's
not so good at summarizing system state at a point in time.

> GZ> lsof -z <zonename> -p pid
>
> Does not give the right output.
>
> ls /proc/<pid>/fd | wc -l gives not the open files per process id.

Both of those work fine for me.  It might help if you can describe what
you see that's wrong with the output of those sorts of commands.
Otherwise, it will probably be hard to determine what sort of solution
might help you.

--
James Carlson         42.703N 71.076W         <carls...@workingcode.com>