Dear All
Following Property Available For sale
Marina
1)
One Bed Room Hall available for Sale
Building        Marina Crown
Floor   8th
Status  Vacant
Price   850,000 AED ALL IN PRICE  Negotiable
Transfer        Available With TITLE DEED
2)
Villa Available For Sale
JVS Villa
Diamond Views 3
G TYPE
3 Bed ROOM + Maid Room
2 Car Park
2847 Sq Ft
G+3
Selling Price   1.5 Million Net to Owner Negotiable
Status  Ready in September 2010

For Viewing Please Call
Amir
00971 50 9198072

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you from the
database.* *
*  * We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com