*PLS REPLY ONLY to this Mail **sh7an...@gmail.com **As Am checking
Regularly *

*TOP URGENT SALE* Marina , Quay West, 2 Br , 1367 Sqft,Luxury Furnished ,
Amazing Full Marina View , Vacant

SP :2,700,000

_________

URGENT SALE Marina , Majara 1, 2 Br+S , 1400 Sqft, Furnished , Partial
Marina View , Vacant

SP :2,350,000

*_________*

*Marina, Sky View Tower,* 2 Br+ Laundry, 1400 Sqft, Full Marina View,
Furnished , High Floor, Vacant

SP : 2,000,000

*_________*

*TOP URGENT SALE *Marina, Royal Oceanic , 1 Br,765 Sqft Full Sea View,
Rented  Till Sep 2016

SP : 1,380,000

*__________*

*TOP URGENT SALE **Downtown , Burj View Tower A,* 2 Br, 1300 Sqft , Full
Burj Khalifa View , Rented

SP : 2,450,000

*________*

*IN**VESTOR  DEAL **JLT, Dubai Gate 1,* 2 Br , (Size In SPA 1225 Sqft  in
Title Deed is 921 Sqft ), Lake & Shk Zayd View, With Balcony , Vacant On
Transfer

SP :950,000

 *________*

*TOP URGENT SALE JLT , Lake Terrace *, 1 Br ,753 Sqft , Lake View ,High
Floor , Vacant

SP: 1,000,000  ONLY CASH BUYER

________

*JLT , Tiffany Tower ,* OFFICE Fitted & Furnished , 1079 Sqft,  , Lake &
Hills View

Sale : 1,150,000

_________

*URGENT SALE **Business Bay , Churchill Commercial ,* *OFFICE FITTED *934
Sqft , High Floor , Stable View, Vacant

SP: 1,195,000

*_________*
*URGENT SALE **Business Bay , Prime Tower* , Office Shell & Core , 1300
Sqft , Burj Khalifa View  SP : 1,750,000  Or For Rent : 130 k      *RENT
LIST *  JLT , Palladium Tower , Cluster C , 2 Br , 1190 , Lake View Rent :
130 k 3 Chqs _________ *Marina , Quay North ,* 2Br , 1481 Sqft , Community
View,Vacant Rent :150 k 1 Chq

--

*Kind Regards *

*Shiva Angel*

*LOVE Endures All Things ** Be Focused Upon LOVE , **The Fear Can't
Distract You. **With LOVE in Our Heart We Savor Life Moment By Moment **So
LOVE Yourself First & Share The LOVE in Your Heart With OTHERS ...*

*Shiva Kheradmand*

*Senior Property Consultant*

*00971 50 157 63  57*

*00971 55 255 17 71*

*BB Pin Android : 748C09E5 *

*SMS Or Reply To Below Mail Will Get Back To You ASAP *

*sh7an...@gmail.com*