Hi Bernd,

Thank you so much for your help.
Please let me know if you have any progress on the decouple 2p2c in
parallel.

Concerning 2p decoupled  adaptive + parallel simulations, your comments
lead me to run  *test_3d2p* in *dumux/test/decoupled/2p* in parallel and I
obtained the following error message:

No model type specified
Default to finite volume MPFA l-method model
Dune reported error: Dune::NotImplemented
[storeBoundaryInteractionVolume:../../../dumux/decoupled/2p/diffusion/fvmpfa/lmethod/fvmpfal3dinteractionvolumecontainer.hh:2031]:
Boundary shape not implemented

It seems that there is a problem when storing the boundary interaction
volumes in the *mpfa-lmethod*. My test domain dimension is 10x10x10 [m x m
x m] with the grid 20x20x20, all boundaries have id 1. I haven't tested yet
decoupled 2p - 3d parallel + adaptive using  *mpfa-omethod/tpfa method*.
Please let me know if you have any additional suggestions.

Kind regards,
Tri Dat