Dear Deepanshu Khare,

it is only used in
*dumux/material/binarycoefficients/h2o_constant.hh*
within the function
*static Scalar liquidDiffCoeff(Scalar temperature, Scalar pressure)
*which in turn is called by**the fluidsystems

In linux you can use the command *grep command
*to find the files where it is used.

I hope this answers your question?

Kind regards,
Martin